The benefits of sunlight harnessed in a patch
Get some balance back in your life with this convenient, timed-release, latex-free patch. If you are looking for the benefits of vitamin D without the sun exposure, this patch may be for you.
This product is out of stock.
Blends of botanical, premium, clean ingredients
Releases ingredients over a 12-hour period, potentially allowing your body to have sustained absorption throughout wear
Latex-free, adhesive design that stays on all day - even when you sweat or shower
Harness the power of the sun and help your body’s balance with this innovative vitamin D patch. Featuring a blend of vitamin D3 and CoQ10, this patch may help your overall health.
- Timed-release technology
- Water-resistant design
- No pills to swallow
Nutraceutical patches are alternatives to oral vitamins and supplements and may offer benefits when compared to traditional pills:
- May reduce the risk of nausea or stomach upset
- Ingredients are active within minutes compared to hours when taking traditional pills that pass through the stomach and digestive process
- Release vitamins over time, potentially allowing your body to have sustained absorption throughout wear
- Apply patch to clean, dry skin (preferably in an area such as the exterior upper arm, forearm or wrist)
- Firmly press adhesive side to the skin
- Each patch should be worn for about 12 hours
- Alternate patch application site with each new use
- Do not apply to damaged (wound, abrasion, sores or rash) or sensitive skin
- If you experience difficulty with adhesion (based on skin type, etc.) you may use a bandage or medical tape over the patch
- Avoid using lotion on skin prior to patch application
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps maintain healthy bones by supporting calcium absorption in the body.
Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is an antioxidant that helps maintain cardiovascular health and promote vitality and energy production.
A derivative of an alkaloid found in black pepper, Cosmoperine has been shown not only to enhance the bioavailability and utilization of vitamins and minerals, but also to improve absorption into the skin.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your health professional before use
- Not recommended for individuals under the age of 18
- Mild redness or slight discoloration at the application site may occur due to adhesive residue or ingredient transfer
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider if severe redness, rash or irritation occurs at the application site
- Individual results may vary
- In the event that you experience unwanted side effects, please call: 888-511-5302 and consult your healthcare provider
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product has not been tested for safety or efficacy. The patch product is manufactured by Sextant Development, LLC.