Finally, a product that keeps up with you
Help support your energy throughout the day with this convenient, timed-release, latex-free energy patch. The patch is your alternative to oral vitamins, supplements and powders.
Blends of botanical, premium, clean ingredients
Releases ingredients over a 12-hour period, potentially allowing your body to have sustained absorption throughout wear
Latex-free, adhesive design that stays on all day - even when you sweat or shower
Whether you’re busy with the kids, dealing with a heavy workload or pushing through a difficult workout, fuel your life with this convenient, timed-release patch. An innovative alternative to oral vitamins, supplements and powders, this patch can support your energy throughout the day through the slow release of guarana, green tea extract, B12 and CoQ10.
- Timed-release technology
- Water-resistant design
- No pills to swallow
Nutraceutical patches are alternatives to oral vitamins and supplements and may offer benefits when compared to traditional pills:
- May reduce the risk of nausea or stomach upset
- Ingredients are active within minutes compared to hours when taking traditional pills that pass through the stomach and digestive process
- Release vitamins over time, potentially allowing your body to have sustained absorption throughout wear
- Apply patch to clean, dry skin (preferably in an area such as the exterior upper arm, forearm or wrist)
- Firmly press adhesive side to the skin
- Each patch should be worn for about 12 hours
- Alternate patch application site with each new use
- Do not apply to damaged (wound, abrasion, sores or rash) or sensitive skin
- If you experience difficulty with adhesion (based on skin type, etc.) you may use a bandage or medical tape over the patch
- Avoid using lotion on skin prior to patch application
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight
An exotic fruit known to improve energy levels, reduce physical fatigue, boost metabolism, suppress appetite, increase mood and improve heart health.
Green Tea Extract
Green Tea’s antioxidant properties are due mostly to substances known as polyphenols (including epigallocatechin, or EGCG) which work to combat free radical damage and promote optimal health.
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid compound that occurs naturally in fruits and vegetables. It has been found to serve as an antioxidant in the body and assist in anti-inflammatory activities.
Agmatine sulfate is a metabolite of L-Arginine which has been shown to help alleviate neuropathic pain, protect against strokes and benefit cognitive health.
Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is an antioxidant that helps maintain cardiovascular health and promote vitality and energy production.
A derivative of an alkaloid found in black pepper, Cosmoperine has been shown not only to enhance the bioavailability and utilization of vitamins and minerals, but also to improve absorption into the skin.
B12 (also known as cyanocobalamin) is a water-soluble vitamin shown to support energy metabolism, nerve and mental function, red blood cell formation and cardiovascular health. B12 has a naturally-occurring red pigment, and may cause discoloration at patch application site.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your health professional before use
- Not recommended for individuals under the age of 18
- Mild redness or slight discoloration at the application site may occur due to adhesive residue or ingredient transfer
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider if severe redness, rash or irritation occurs at the application site
- Individual results may vary
- In the event that you experience unwanted side effects, please call: 888-511-5302 and consult your healthcare provider
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product has not been tested for safety or efficacy. The patch product is manufactured by Sextant Development, LLC.